I was petting Finnigan and he decided he wanted to headbutt me and split my lip open. A half hour later and an ice cube the bleeding finally stopped. Needless to say I have a nice hole in my lip and it hurts to eat (which is horrible for me since I love food).
A little later my mom and I were moving furniture and the dresser came onto my foot. Hurt like a mother trucker but I kept moving stuff.
I decided to try and sleep and got 1.5 hours of sleep. Its all good, new mothers survive on that all the time. I figured I mise well not waste my day sleeping when its so nice out.
Later I treated my mom to lunch for helping me and we stopped by the fruit market on the way home. I was unloading the cart and ended up smashing my finger in the cart. An urgent care trip later, my finger was drained of blood and glued together (Im a chicken with stitches, something about that fish hook looking things).
So needless to say today has not been my day. However, we can't have good days all the time. I will go to bed early tonight, dust it off, and take the lemons that were handed to me today and make lemonade for tomorrow.

No comments:
Post a Comment