I am not registered for fall classes for the first time in 24 years and I am lost. All I have known for my life is going to school and I am kind of worried about not going. It is going to be a big void in my life. I am so used to going to school full time and working multiple jobs that I will need to find a hobby or something.
Of course I do have plans to become a Nursing professor so I need my masters but I do not know if that is what I want to do for sure yet, and I need more experience to be able to teach.
Education may be the key to achieving a career, however, it is the experience that makes us valuable. You can learn all you want from the book, but if you cannot apply it in your career, it is pointless. In so many professions, things are not black and white like the text in the book. You have to critically think and use a process to figure something out.

No comments:
Post a Comment